What You Need to Know
- Register online or by calling 303-833-3660.
- Participants must bring their own chalk to class. We will provide a container for their chalk during bars, which will be cleaned/sanitized between each student/class. Chalk may be purchased for $5. If you need to purchase chalk, please do so when you are registering your child.
- Parents need to drop off gymnasts no earlier than 5 minutes prior to class starting and must be picked up within 5 minutes of class ending. Please arrive on time
- Gymnasts showing any signs of illness should be kept home
- Gymnasts will wait outside until their instructor lets them in, gymnasts can wait on designated marks outside
- Gymnasts and employees will be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposure, along with checking temperatures daily
- Gymnasts must sanitize their hands after entering the facility (gymnasts are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer)
- Come dressed ready for class (water bottle, chalk)
- Mask must be worn to enter the facility, between events, and when exiting
- Gymnasts only are allowed in the facility at this time. The lobby will be closed. Parents please drop off and pick up only.
- If you need to get a hold of your child during class, please call 303-833-3660.
- Gymnasts will be distanced 6 feet apart
- Chalk must be brought into class each practice (gymnasts are responsible for their own chalk)
- Water Bottles must be brought into class, no drinking fountain use
- Chalk buckets will be provided for each gymnast, which will be cleaned out between each class
- Gymnasts must wash hands or sanitize hands between each event and prior to leaving
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the facility
- Air units have been ramped up to create more air flow and better circulation in the building
We take pride in our building and the gymnastics program and are working hard to keep the facility clean and disinfected. Additional steps are also being taken to ensure a safe and clean environment for your child.
- Mats and equipment will be sanitized in between classes
- Bathrooms, door handles, sinks, counters will be regularly disinfected thought out the day
- Drinking fountains will be closed, gymnasts must bring their own water bottle to class
For class descriptions visit https://www.cvprd.com/2174/Classes.
|Comp 3||$105 D / $132 ND|
|Comp 4||$105 D / $132 ND|
|Boys||$105 D / $132 ND|
|Optionals||$114 D / $143 ND|
We look forward to seeing you soon!