2021 Spring Soccer Season Information
CVPRD strives to provide exceptional community-based Athletic programs for all ages by providing quality service to all participants and offering a safe and well-maintained environment where our customers can gather for a fun and enjoyable experience.
What you Need to Know
- Practice times, days, and locations are determined by the coach
- Teams practice 1-2 hours per week (varies by age).
- Coaches meetings are typically held 1 - 2 weeks before the first scheduled practice.
- Unless otherwise noted, children are placed on teams according to their age on the first practice day of the season.
- In general, leagues for children ages 8 and younger are self-officiated by coaches and parent volunteers. Games for children ages 9 and older are officiated by a game official.
- All CVPRD leagues include jerseys.
- Some travel may be required for certain leagues.
- Coach requests are first-come, first-served.
- Game schedules can be found on our www.cvprdathletics.com.
To check the status of a game during inclement weather call 303.833.3660 x119
Registration Opens: Monday, January 18
Registration Deadline: Sunday, February 14
Teams meet on Saturdays for a 30-minute practice and a 30-minute game. Seven practices/games are scheduled with a guarantee of six.
Click here to view the Covid-19 guidelines and expectations for soccer participants.