CVPRD strives to provide exceptional community-based Athletic programs for all ages by providing quality service to all participants and offering a safe and well-maintained environment where our customers can gather for a fun and enjoyable experience.
What you Need to Know
- Practice times, days, and locations are determined by the coach.
- Teams practice 1-2 hours per week (varies by age).
- Coaches meetings are typically held 1 - 2 weeks before the first scheduled practice.
- Unless otherwise noted, children are placed on teams according to their age on the first practice day of the season.
- In general, leagues for children ages 8 and younger are self-officiated by coaches and parent volunteers. Games for children ages 9 and older are officiated by a game official.
- All CVPRD leagues include jerseys.
- Some travel may be required for certain leagues.
- Coach requests are first-come, first-served.
- Game schedules can be found on our www.cvprdathletics.com.
To check the status of a game during inclement weather call 303-833-3660 x 119.
2021 Fall Flag Football
District Registration Opens: Monday, July 5
Non-District Registration Opens: Monday, July 12
Registration Closes: Monday, August 2
Mini-Blitzers (age 4-5)
Teams meet on Saturdays for a 30-minute practice and a 30-minute game for six weeks.
Season Dates: September 18 - October 23
Fee: $37 district, $47 non-district
6U (age 5-6)
8U (age 7-8)
10U (age 9-10)
Teams will play eight game on Saturdays. More league information to come!
Season Dates: August 30 - October 23
Fee: $58 district, $73 non-district
Skyhawks and SuperTots Sports
Not finding the sports you're looking for or looking for a younger age group? Click here for information about Skyhawks and Supertots sports programs and camps.