Experience gymnastics without being in a structured class. Children can dive into some fun while playing on the equipment and learning how it's used. They'll have a blast climbing the cargo net, walking on the balance beams, tumbling on mats, and jumping down the 40 foot trampoline track into the giant foam pit. Prior class experience is not needed. No clothing with zippers, snaps or buttons, please.
Christmas Open Gym Sessions
|4 and under||Dec 30||9:15 - 10 am||$4 District, $5 Non-District|
|7 and older|| Dec 30||10:15 - 11 am||$4 District, $5 Non-District|
|4 - 14|| Dec 30||11:15 am - noon||$4 District, $5 Non-District|
Open Gym Days and Times
|4 and under||Friday||9:15 - 10 am||$4 District, $5 Non-District|
|7 and under||Friday||10:15 - 11 am||$4 District, $5 Non-District|
|12 and under||Saturday||12 - 12:45 pm||$4 District, $5 Non-District|
20 Visit Punch Pass: $67 District, $91 Non-District
What You Need to Know
- Participants are required to register in advance for Open Gym sessions online or by calling 303-833-2765
- Registration opens seven days prior to each Open Gym time slot
- Fees will be paid or punches taken off gymnastics Open Gym punch passes at check-in the day of participation
- Cancellations must be made at least two hours prior to Open Gym. Cancellations with less than two hours notice will be charged the drop-in fee. No shows will be charged the drop-in fee.
- One parent/guardian per participant
- Open Gym is limited to 25 participants per session
- Arrive no earlier than five minutes prior to Open Gym
- Please sanitize or wash your hands prior to entering the gymnasium
- Please remember the Tumble Trak is a one way only (east to west).