We’re excited to announce the recreation center will be reopening on Thursday, June 11 at 5:30 am. Here are some details we want to make sure you know before you arrive:
- If you are sick or have any COVID-19 symptoms please stay home and don’t enter the building.
- Masks are required to be worn in the facility at all times except when working out.
- Only debit and credit cards will be accepted, no cash.
- Only current pass holders (District and non-District) and Carbon Valley residents may use the facility during the first phase of reopening.
- Fingerprint check-in is no longer available. Please see Guest Services for a membership card if you do not have one.
- Drinking fountains are unavailable so bring a water bottle and use the touchless bottle filler in the cardio room.
- Stay at least 6 feet away from other patrons and staff.
- Please clean workout equipment with disinfecting wipes before and after each use.
- A limited number of lockers will be available to allow for social distancing. When possible, travel light and carry items with you to avoid using a locker.
- No one under age 11 is allowed in any fitness area. Youth ages 11-14 years old are allowed in fitness areas if they’ve completed the Junior Trainers program.
- We will be closing at 7 pm Monday - Friday to allow us more time to disinfect the facility. Our weekend hours will remain the same.
- The lap pool will open and group fitness classes will resume on Monday, June 15.
- If you are at higher risk for severe illness, you should avoid visiting fitness facilities.
- Please be patient with us. This is just as new for us as it is to you.
We look forward to seeing you soon! For more information visit http://www.cvprd.com/2460/Rec-Center-Reopening.