Aqua Fitness Classes
There are no additional fees for any of our aqua fitness classes. All group fitness classes are included with recreation center admission or membership.
- All aqua fitness classes require a number card which can be picked up at the front desk up to 90 minutes before class.
- Water shoes are recommended for all river classes.
Click here to view the current group and aqua fitness class schedule.
- Aqua Power, Friday, May 27, 8 am
- Deep Water Beginners, Friday, May 27, 9:15 am
- BogaFIT, Saturday, May 28, 8 am
- Aqua Zumba, Saturday, May 28, 9:15 am
- Aqua Power, Tuesday, May 31, 8 am
- Deep Water Advanced, Tuesday, May 31, 9:15 am
Aqua Fitness Class Descriptions
Get your heart pumping during this moderate-intensity, full-body workout. Class incorporates cardio and muscle conditioning segments using a variety of equipment followed by active stretching. Limit 12. Lap pool.
Build stamina and muscle conditioning while using a variety of equipment and formats. Limit 12. Lap pool.
Aqua Zumba® blends the Zumba® philosophy with water resistance for one pool party you don't want to miss! Limit 12. Lap pool.
BOGAFIT is an innovative aqua fitness program that builds strength, deepens flexibility, and improves balance and coordination on the Boga FITMAT all on the water. BOGAFIT exercises enhance the benefits of traditional fitness movements while minimizing the harsh impacts of traditional land exercises, creating high-intensity workouts that remain low-intensity on your body. Limit 8. Lap pool.
DEEP WATER AQUA TONE - Advanced
Uses belts and noodles for support in deep water. Exercises will challenge the core without stress on the joints. Comfort in deep water and use of belt is preferred. Limit 8. Lap pool.
DEEP WATER AQUA TONE - Beginners
Uses belts and noodles as an option for support. Modifications are given to become more comfortable and stronger while exercising in deep water. Limit 8. Lap pool.