Registration for team and recreational gymnastics is currently on a month-by-month basis. Tiny Tots and Little Explorers will resume during later phases of our reopening.
November - December Session: November 2 - December 19*
Registration Opens: October 19
Fee: $68 D, $85 ND
* Session is six weeks due to the holidays
No gymnastics November 23 - 28.
What You Need to Know
- Register online or by calling 303-833-3660.
- Coaches will conduct classes with five gymnasts to ensure social distancing. If the class time that you register for does not meet minimum participation, you will be asked to pick another time.
- All gymnastics classes are running month to month. You must re-register your child each month
- Parents need to drop off gymnasts no earlier than 5 minutes prior to class starting and must be picked up within 5 minutes of class ending. Please arrive on time
- Gymnasts will enter through the Senior Center entrance and exit through the east gymnasium door
- Gymnasts showing any signs of illness should be kept home
- Gymnasts will wait outside until their instructor lets them in, gymnasts can wait on designated marks outside
- Gymnasts and employees will be screened daily for COVID-19 symptoms and possible exposure, along with checking temperatures daily
- Gymnasts must sanitize their hands after entering the facility (gymnasts are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer)
- Come dressed ready for class (bring bag for shoes, water bottle, chalk)
- Mask must be worn to enter the facility, between events, and when exiting
- Gymnasts only are allowed in the facility at this time. The lobby will be closed. Parents please drop off and pick up only.
- If you need to get a hold of your child during class, please call 303-833-3660.
- Gymnasts will be distanced 6 feet apart
- Water Bottles must be brought into class, no drinking fountain use
- Gymnasts will carry a gym bag with them, no use of cubbies
- Gymnasts must wash hands or sanitize hands between each event and prior to leaving
- Hand sanitizers have been placed throughout the facility
- Air units have been ramped up to create more air flow and better circulation in the building
We take pride in our building and the gymnastics program and are working hard to keep the facility clean and disinfected. Additional steps are also being taken to ensure a safe and clean environment for your child.
- Mats and equipment will be sanitized in between classes
- Bathrooms, door handles, sinks, counters will be regularly disinfected thought out the day
- Drinking fountains will be closed, gymnasts must bring their own water bottle to class
For class times and fees visit https://www.cvprd.com/2174/Classes..
September classes run September 8 thru October 3
October classes run October 5 thru October 31
November/December classes run November 2 thru December 19 (no gymnastics November 23 thru 28)
Gymnastics Participation Waiver
Your child cannot participate without a current waiver filled out. Please stop by the Gymnastics Center and fill out a waiver or download a waiver (PDF) to complete and bring to your child’s first class.