CVPRD strives to provide exceptional community-based athletic programs for all ages by providing quality service to all participants and offering a safe and well-maintained environment where our customers can gather for a fun and enjoyable experience.
2022 Spring Season
District Registration Opens: Monday, October 11, 2021
Non-District Registration Opens: Monday, October 18, 2021
Registration Closes: Monday, February 7
Teams will practice 1-2 hours per week. Teams will play eight games on Saturdays against other Carbon Valley and Mead teams. Some travel may be required.
Season Dates: February 28 - April 30 (no games March 26)
Fee: $68 district, $89 non-district
8U (age 7-8)
10U (age 9-10)
12U (age 11-12)
14U (age 13-14)
Volunteer Coaches Needed
Give back to the community and make a difference in the lives of youth. CVPRD is seeking volunteer coaches for our youth sports leagues. You don’t need to be an expert; coaches receive drills to do during practice. Plus, when you volunteer to be a head coach, your child plays the sport you coach for free!
- Volunteer coaches must complete online instruction about concussions in sports.
- Practice days and times are determined by the coaches making it convenient to work around your busy schedule.
- A background check is required.
What are my responsibilities as a coach?
Coaches are responsible for all aspects of the team including scheduling and running practices, attending and coaching games, and helping to recruit assistant coaches when necessary.
How do I sign up to coach?
- Click here to be taken to the district’s registration page.
- Type "Volunteer Coaches" in the search bar.
- Select the sport you want to coach.
- If you already have an account proceed with registering as a coach. If you don't already have an account, set one up then register.
Not finding the sports you're looking for or looking for a younger age group? Click here for information about Skyhawks and Supertots sports camps.