- Children 10 years of age or older may be in the facility without a parent/guardian, but must successfully pass a swim test to be unsupervised in the pool area.
- Children 7-9 years of age must be accompanied in the facility by a responsible person aged 14 or older, and must pass a swim test to be in pool area without direct supervision.
- Children 6 years of age or younger must be directly supervised by a responsible person aged 14 or older unless participating in an approved CVPRD program or activity (i.e. swim lessons, KidZone, etc.).
- Children 13 years of age or younger must pass a swim test to be in certain areas of the pool (see Aquatics section for more info).
- Children 13-14 years of age must complete the Junior Trainer program to use the weight and cardio room areas with a parent/guardian (see Fitness/Wellness section for more info).
- Children 12-14 years of age may attend group/aqua fitness classes with a parent/guardian and at the instructor’s discretion.
Food and Drink Policy
No food or beverages will be allowed past the lobby with the exception of bottled water and sports drinks.
Payment for Weekly Classes
Classes that are offered on a weekly basis are to be paid using a membership card, a punch card, or the
Right to Refuse
Carbon Valley Parks and Recreation District reserves the right to withhold service to any patrons who refuse to follow district guidelines and code of conduct while in a district facility or while attending or participating in any district program.
Youth Weight/Cardio Room Policy
Children 10-14 must participate in the Junior Trainers Program. Ages 15 and older have full access to weight
and cardio rooms.
CVPRD is a zero tolerance zone. Stay off of the premises if you are under the influence of any drug or alcohol. This is for your safety and the safety of others. We are a bully-free zone. District staff members reserve the right to ask patrons to leave if under the influence or if behavior dictates. The staff and board of directors thanks you for your cooperation.
Customer Dress Code
- Please dress appropriately when in the center.
- Shoes and shirts are required at all times (except in the pool).
- Non-marking shoes are required in the gymnasium,racquetball courts, and fitness studio.
- Proper swim attire is required in the pool area, including trunks for males and swim suits for females (street clothes are prohibited).
- Athletic attire, including closed toe athletic shoes, are required in the fitness areas. Pants or shorts with adornments (rivets, zippers, etc.) that may catch or tear workout equipment are not permitted in fitness areas.
Lost and Stolen Items
We strongly encourage patrons to bring your own lock and or purchase one at Guest Services. Lockers are available for daily use for patrons to store personal belongings. Lockers are for daily use only, items left in
lockers will be removed and placed in lost and found. CVPRD is not responsible for lost and or stolen items.