Carbon Valley Parks and Recreation District provides high-quality care to children whose guardians are participating in on-site programs or using our facility. Annual family pass holders receive one free hour per child to Kid Zone daily.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday
8 am - 12:45 pm
Monday - Thursday Evenings
4 - 8 pm
Children between the ages of 6 months and 9 years are welcome in Kid Zone.
Fees (Per Child, Per Reservation)
$1.50 District, $2 non-District per 30 minutes
20 Visit Punch Pass, $25 District, $35 non-District
Annual pass holders and annual Kid Zone pass holders are allowed one hour per day, per child. There is a five minute grace period for picking up children. An additional half hour is charged for anything over the five minute grace period.
- Adult member must remain on recreation center property at all times.
- No adults other than staff are allowed in our Kid Zone space. If you need to change a diaper, we ask that you please use the locker rooms or family changing rooms.
- Please let staff know where you will be in the facility in case they need to find you. An announcement will be made over the loud speaker if you need to return to Kid Zone for any reason.
- Snacks and personal items/toys are not permitted in Kid Zone. Your child may bring a water bottle and jacket with his/her name on it.
- Staff will contact you if your child has a soiled diaper or a bathroom-related accident, has not stopped crying for 15 minutes, or has a significant behavioral problem.
Drop-Off and Pick-Up Process
Children will be checked in and out by a card system. When a child is checked in, their parent will receive a Kid Zone card from the front desk. They will give this card to the Kid Zone representative. Parents will complete a sign-in log. At checkout, staff will ask the parent for their ID and child’s name to compare to the sign-in log.