Experience gymnastics without being in a structured class. Children can dive into some fun while playing on the equipment and learning how it's used. They'll have a blast climbing the cargo net, walking on the balance beams, tumbling on mats, and jumping down the 40 foot trampoline track into the giant foam pit. Prior class experience is not needed. No clothing with zippers, snaps or buttons, please.
Fee: $5 District, $7 Non-District
Open Gym Days and Times - Reservations Required
|12 and under||Monday||10:15 - 11 am|
|4 and under||Friday||9:15 - 10 am|
|7 and under||Friday||10:15 - 11 am|
|6 and older (adults are included)||Friday||6 - 6:45 pm *New|
|12 and under||Saturday||12 - 12:45 pm|
20 Visit Punch Pass: $70 District, $98 Non-District
What You Need to Know
- Participants are required to register in advance for Open Gym sessions online or by calling 303-833-2765.
- Registration opens seven days prior to each Open Gym time slot.
- Fees will be paid or punches taken off gymnastics Open Gym punch passes at check-in the day of participation.
- Cancellations must be made at least two hours prior to Open Gym. Cancellations with less than two hours notice and no shows will be charged the drop-in fee.
- Please remember the Tumble Trak is a one way only (east to west).
- Friday 6pm Open Gym - This open gym is intended for adults, parents wanting to participate with their kids on the equipment, or gymnasts looking to work on skills needed to move up levels. Register each person who plans to participate on any equipment. Anyone not registered, who would like to be in the gym, must stay on the side.