Carbon Valley Gymnastics Center
6615 Frederick Way
Frederick, CO 80530
The Carbon Valley Gymnastics Center includes a full-sized competition floor, in-ground tumble trak (trampoline) leading into the large foam pit, cargo net, a large variety of preschool equipment, and all the basic equipment for both boys and girls gymnastics programs.
Gymnastics Payment Options
12 week Session In-Full
Payments may be made in-full for the entire session. Payment is due at the time of registration and provides a 10% discount off the session's tuition.
12 Week Session Monthly
The initial payment is due at the time of registration. A credit card must be placed on file to draft payment on the 1st of the second and third months of the session. Written notice of withdrawal from class must be given to the gymnastics coordinator by the 25th of the previous month in which you would like to withdraw your child. Requests after the 25th are subject to a $5 processing fee.
- Make-up classes and refunds are not offered for missed classes. Refunds will not be permitted after seven days past a session's start date.
- In the case of inclement weather, class cancellations and facility closures will posted on our website and the District's Facebook page. If communication does not mention cancellations, all classes will be held as scheduled. Staff will continuously assess conditions while evaluating decisions made by the St. Vrain Valley School District, the Town of Frederick, and by monitoring current and forecasted weather conditions. If classes are cancelled, credits will be issued to your account for the missed classes.
- Employees and participants feeling ill or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms should not come to gymnastics. Anyone who is ill or showing symptoms, will be sent home. Once symptom-free for 72 hours or more, they may return to work/practice.
- CVPRD gymnastics is following the St. Vrain Valley School District's quarantine guidelines. If your child is asked to quarantine by their school or has been exposed to someone who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you also quarantine from gymnastics classes.
- To receive a credit for missed classes due to COVID-19, email Lynn Matthews, Gymnastics Coordinator, at email@example.com and provide a note from your doctor or a document from their school stating your child must quarantine and the date they are cleared to return.