To view the pool schedule for January 15-January 28, click here.
To view the pool schedule for January 29 - February 4, click here.
Changes include the addition of a Monday evening aqua fitness class.
To view the pool schedule for February 5 - 11, click here.
Changes include the addition of a Wednesday morning aqua fitness class.
To view the pool schedule for February 12 - March 18, click here.
Changes include the end of Frederick High School girls swim season, more lap lane availability and extended open swim times.
- All lap lanes are first come, first served. Be prepared to share a lap lane during busier times.
- There is no open swim during swim lessons.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 4:30 - 7 pm
- Saturdays from 8:30 - 11 am
- At least one lap lane will be available for adult use during the times listed above.
- Open swim starts at 10 am Sunday through Friday and at 11 am on Saturdays.
- Parent tot hour on Fridays from 9 - 10 am is designated for kids under the age of 6 and the water features are not turned on.
- The slide is generally not available until:
- 4 pm Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- 7 pm on Tuesday and Thursday
- 11 am on Saturday
- 10 am on Sunday
- If the slide is off, just ask a lifeguard and if we have the extra staff, we are more than happy to open it up for your enjoyment.
- The pool closes 30 minutes prior to the facility closing.
- The pool may be closed for capacity depending on the number of swimmers and the number of lifeguards available at any given moment.
- The pool schedules above are subject to change without notice.